The easiest, fastest, and most powerful solution for running Windows on a Mac without rebooting. The #1 choice of Mac users for over 8 years, with over 5 million copies sold.
|Price (RRP):||from $9.99 to $99.99|
|Platforms:||OS X El Capitan 10.11.1 or later
OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 or later
OS X Mavericks 10.9.5 or later
Windows 10 32-bit, 64-bit
Windows 8.1 32-bit, 64-bit
Windows 8 32-bit, 64-bit
Windows Server 2012 R2, SP0 32-bit, 64-bit
Windows 8.1, Update1 64-bit
|Requirements:||A Mac computer with an Intel Core 2 Duo, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, Intel Core M or Xeon processor (Core Solo and Core Duo processors are no longer supported)
4 GB of memory (8 GB recommended)
850 MB of disk space on the boot volume (Macintosh HD) for P
Run Windows on your Mac.
Best of Both Worlds
Use both Mac and Windows applications on your Mac without rebooting! Microsoft Office for Windows , Internet Explorer, Access, Visual Studio, AutoCAD, Quicken and QuickBooks for Windows, Project, Visio, and hundreds of others—we’ve got you covered.
Make Life Easier
Quickly switch between Mac and Windows. Seamlessly utilize Mac features inside Windows and leverage Windows' strengths on your Mac.
Parallels Desktop will automatically tune for what you’ll use it for the most: productivity applications, design, or development—even gaming.
The fastest, easiest, most powerful way to run Windows on your Mac—without rebooting!
- Run Windows and Mac applications side by side
- Switch from your PC to your Mac
- Not just for Windows
- Robust Performance
- Now Supporting Windows 10 and ready for El Capitan
- Works with Boot Camp
- One-click tuning
- Business Class Software
- Pro Edition
- Cortana for your Mac
- Run Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and more
- Ready for OS X El Capitan
- Powerful performance
- Mac gestures work in Windows
The fastest, simplest, most reliable remote access to your computer from anywhere. Access all your applications, files, and computers in one place.
24/7 access to your applications and files. Because the unexpected happens all the time.
One simple tap on your mobile device, and you’re connected reliably to your computer. Or access it from any other computer through a browser and your secure Parallels account. Navigate your hard drive easily to find a file or photo, then copy or open it with a tap.
A brilliant experience on your mobile device—no more finger gymnastics.
Our unique Applification technology lets you use all your desktop applications as if they were native apps for your iPhone, iPad, or Android device. And our Lock’n’Go Magnifying Glass is a marvel: Select, copy, and paste text precisely. Tapping a tiny desktop button or dragging a picture with natural one-finger lock is a breeze.
All your files in one place on your device.
Manage and access all your files in the cloud, on remote computers, and on local devices with Parallels Access Universal File Manager. Copy and paste to your mobile device—or open cloud files on a remote desktop—with a single click.
Don’t stress your eyes. In fact, don’t stress at all!
- Give your eyes a break by viewing apps in full-screen on your device. And enjoy peace of mind, because Parallels Access connects you to your desktop reliably anytime and anywhere—even on 3G networks.
Your desktop applications are only a tap away.
- Opening or switching between apps just takes a tap. Add your favorite desktop application to the home screen of your Android device, and use the full desktop-style keyboard to take advantage of all its features.
- Best remote access to your PC or Mac
- For iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
- Use desktop apps like they were made for your device
- File sharing
- Apple Watch support
Run Desktop Apps on Mobile Devices
- Applications on Your Home Screen
- Seamless Navigation
- Full-Screen Applications
- Lock’n’Go Magnifying Glass
- App Launcher
- Game Mode (experimental)
For companies that already have Microsoft SCCM in place, Parallels Mac Management allows administrators to maximize investments they’ve already made and use SCCM as the single pane of glass to manage both PCs and Mac.
Features & Benefits
- Scan your corporate network automatically to identify Mac computers, then auto-enroll them in SCCM
- Gather hardware and software inventory for your Mac computers
- Collect Mac warranty status (i.e., AppleCare)
- Leverage native Microsoft SCCM reports to view information about your Mac computers
- Enforce compliance via our extended SCCM configuration items: Mac OS X configuration profiles and shell scripts
- Secure your corporate data by enforcing FileVault 2 full-disk encryption
- Support for deployment of a wide range of software packages: .dmg, .pkg, .iso, .app, scripts, and stand-alone files
- Centrally manage and install software packages
- Support for silent deployment and deployment with user interaction
- Provides automated OS X patch management via SCCM to thousands of Mac
- Offers visibility into patch compliance with flexible, real-time monitoring and reporting via SCCM reporting dashboard.
- Seamless integration of Mac OS X image deployment into your SCCM workflow
- Build lightweight OS X images and customize OS X deployments with the support for SCCM Task Sequence Steps
- Users can install approved applications themselves
- IT oversight of on-demand applications maintains corporate compliance
- Mass deploy virtual machines thru SCCM
What’s New in v4.5
- OS X Patch Management
- Active Directory Discovery of Macs
- Report Logged in Users
- SCCM Application Deployment Status Reporting
- OSD Task Sequence Step
- Automatic Mac Client Upgrade
Managed, secured access to your desktops, data, and applications.
- Affordable, Lightweight, and Endlessly Mobile
- Effortless Mobility
- Fast Starting
- Load Balancing–High Availability
Parallels 2X Mobile Device Management (MDM) is an easy way to manage, secure, track and control mobile devices. With Parallels 2X MDM, you are able to enforce BYOD policies to mobilize your workforce in a secure way.
Find & Track
MDM’s powerful location-tracking feature allows you to keep track of all your mobile devices and store complete location history for each device, helping you improve customer service and response time.
Use Parallels 2X MDM to (mass) deploy apps with just a few mouse clicks. Review installed apps on all connected devices. Monitor for malware and remove inappropriate and rogue apps. Create a Whitelist of approved apps and Blacklist undesirable apps.
- Mass Manage Mobile Devices
- Remote Lock & Wipe
- Track Android and iOS Devices
- Mass Deploy Apps To Groups Of Devices
Need to move your files, music and pictures from a PC to your Mac and protect your investment in Windows applications? It’s simple with Parallels Transporter.
Use your Windows documents, pictures, music, downloads, and Internet bookmarks on your Mac without installing Windows. Parallels Transporter for App Store is all new!
Parallels Transporter allows you to copy documents, pictures, music, videos, downloads, and Internet bookmarks from a Windows computer to your Mac. In addition, Parallels Transporter also copies all your Windows applications to your Mac so they that can be used with Parallels Desktop for Mac.
Parallels Transporter lets you:
- Get access to your documents created in Windows right from your Mac
- Find the documents from your PC in similar folders on your Mac.
- Sync Safari (or other browser) bookmarks on your Mac with the favorites in your Windows browser.
- Protect your investment in Windows application software
- Back up your entire PC on your Mac