HitmanPro runs alongside your current antivirus, using its behavioral, deep-scanning technology to find and eliminate zero-day malware that has avoided detection. Every day a new host of next-gen malware is activated, and it can be found everywhere, even on trusted websites. Make sure your system is protected against the malware designed to slip through the cracks.
|Price (RRP):||from $24.95 to $104.95|
|Platforms:||Windows XP (32 bit only), Vista, 7, 8.1, 10|
|Supported languages||English (default), Deutsch (German), Español (Spanish), Français (French), Italiano (Italian), Nederlands (Dutch), Polski (Polish), Português Brasileiro (Portuguese Brazil), Pусский (Russian), Türkçe (Turkish), Dansk (Danish), Svenska (Swedish), 简体字 (Chinese Simplified), 繁體字 (Chinese Traditional), 한국어 (Korean), العربية (Arabic), Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian).|
Is your antivirus catching all the latest threats?
A new host of malware is activated every day and can be found everywhere, even on trusted websites, evading regular antivirus programs. HitmanPro is designed to run alongside your antivirus, using its behavioral deep scanning to find and eliminate zero-day, next-gen malware that has avoided detection.
Behavioral detections + collective intelligence
Instead of solely relying on product signatures to detect malware, HitmanPro investigates each file’s behavior to determine what acts malicious. This approach gives HitmanPro the ability to stop brand-new and complex malware and viruses before they’ve been identified. HitmanPro also accesses the SophosLabs malware database, allowing for detection of even more forms of malware, while tracking the malware to its source.
No installation needed
HitmanPro is only 12 MB and requires no installation. It can start directly from a desktop, USB Flash Drive, CD/DVD, or a remote storage device. Even if your antivirus is being manipulated by malware or ransomware is getting a hold of your files, HitmanPro functions normally, detecting and removing the threat.
- HitmanPro has the ability to remove persistent threats from within your operating system and replaces infected Windows resources with safe, original versions, all while proactively blocking reinfection attempts.
HitmanPro — Malware Removal.
- Removes malware when your existing malware protection fails
- Best in his class PUP/PUA Remediation
- No. 1 solution against police-themed ransomware
HitmanPro.Alert combines the advanced discovering abilities of HitmanPro, while working to prevent malicious programs from even gaining access to your PC. It prevents good programs from being exploited, stops ransomware from running, and detects a host of different intruders by analyzing their behavior. Can also run alongside your current antivirus. The next generation of malware has met its match.
Protect against ransomware, malware, and zero-day exploits with confidence
Does your current antivirus prevent breaches and infections without having any prior knowledge of attacks or malware? HitmanPro.Alert blocks the core techniques and exploits malware uses to hide from antivirus software. It also detects intruders like banking malware, remote access tools, and crypto-ransomware, simply by observing the behaviors that these threats exhibit. It even makes sandbox-aware malware terminate itself by vaccinating or ‘camouflaging’ your PC as a virus researcher.
HitmanPro.Alert, which includes the discovery and removal abilities of HitmanPro, turns your computer into a highly undesirable victim, automatically stopping and revealing attacks in real-time, without using virus signatures.
Even when ransomware sneaks past your current antivirus, HitmanPro.Alert can detect, remove, and reverse its effects. After ransomware is detected, HitmanPro.Alert's CryptoGuard technology automatically neutralizes the perpetrating program and restores the encrypted documents. And all of this happens without any user intervention.
Catch what other antiviruses miss
Regular antivirus programs stop programs and files that have been previously identified as malicious. Unlike other antiviruses, HitmanPro.Alert can prevent a brand new computer infection without requiring prior knowledge of the attack. It watches for any malicious behavior, analyzes the threats, and takes action against malicious files or programs.
Recognize devious attackers
- HitmanPro.Alert was built specifically to disrupt attacks across the entire threat landscape, not just from webpages and email attachments. It offers exemplary exploit prevention and advanced malware remediation, severely limiting the abilities of skilled hackers to take over your computer.
- HitmanPro.Alert automatically informs users when critical system functions are affected by untrusted programs and effectively reveals the presence of any malware that affects web browser functionality, and then proceeds to remove them. By encrypting your keystrokes, HitmanPro.Alert also prevents attackers from stealing your credentials or watching on what you enter on your keyboard.
- Stops cyber attacks without requiring prior knowledge or human involvement
- Protects documents, photos and other data against crypto-ransomware attacks
- Makes sandbox-aware malware terminate itself
- Prevents advanced attackers from using exploit techniques to compromise the PC
- Warns when the browser is compromised by (banking) malware