Boinx Software Overview
Boinx Software Ltd. is located in Puchheim, near Munich, Germany. Boinx Software develops award-winning animation, video production and photography software for the Mac platform and iOS devices including the iPhone, iPad and iPod.
|Price (RRP):||From €21.00 to €99.99|
Imagine if you had a full blown TV studio at your disposal. A studio, that would allow you to make TV like the big guys. With mimoLive on your Mac, such a studio is now within your reach. mimoLive is easy to learn and quick to master. And it leaves nothing left to be desired with powerful graphics and technologies like greenscreen that allows you to let your imagination run wild. It’s the perfect solution for everything from school morning announcements and community TV, to events and conferences, podcasting and webinars, video game streaming and more.
No postproduction is best postproduction.
Your audience loves video. The only problem is – it takes a lot of time and effort to produce. mimoLive live editing allows you to cut down on production time and get your videos out faster. It's best suited to produce a lot of content really quickly. Its sweet spots are live streaming, news-style web shows, panel discussions, presentations and events.
Broadcast on a dime.
Get your message out in the most cost effective way. While mimoLive is extremely affordable, it gives you tools that rival the big broadcasters. Your show will be more alive, more interesting, more relevant. Using free video platforms such as YouTube or Facebook for distribution, it will reach more people than you ever thought possible.
Yes, you can just do it.
We live in an incredible time. While in the past those who could afford the expensive technology and specialized crews where gatekeepers keeping you from spreading your ideas, with mimoLive, now you can build and run your own TV studio at home, in your school, church, company or organization, broadcasting whatever is important to you.
Easy to learn, easy to master.
- Learning how to use mimoLive is child's play – literally. Its logical and intuitive production workflow can be mastered by anyone from school kids to senior citizens in very short time. And yet it is so powerful, it also satisfies the broadcasting veterans wildest dreams.
- Live Video Streaming
- Graphics Machine
- Record to Disk
- Video Switcher
- SDI Playout
- Modern 64 bit Architecture
- Virtual Camera
- Remote Control Surface
- PTZ Control
- Stream your video live directly to YouTube Live, YouTube Gaming, Facebook Live, Facebook Shows, Twitch.tv, Hitbox and more.
- Use your own servers based on NGINX or other RTMP based solution.
- Add multiple camera angles, fancy graphics, and integrate with social media to make your stream stand out.
- Supports 360° live video streaming to YouTube, Facebook and others.
- Create portrait video streams or any other arbitrary format.
- Position, scale, crop and convert the format of video inputs to suit your output format.
Remember how you watched, fascinated, when King Kong climbed the Empire State building? When Luke Skywalker rode the ice beasts? When Wallace and Gromit hunted down the Were-Rabbit? For more than a century now, stop motion animation has made the fantasies of film makers come true. Whether you just want to spend a magic weekend with your kids (like New York Times tech columnist David Pogue) or are a serious animator, now it's time to tell your story, frame by frame with iStopMotion like many thousands of parents, kids, teachers, brickfilmers, pro animators and everybody with an interest in this fascinating movie making technique.
- Onion Skinning
- Instant Playback
- Time Lapse
- Flipbook Printing
- Tilt Shift Filter
- Chroma Keying
- Sound Waveform
- Animated GIF
- Screen Capture
- iStopMotion Remote Camera
- More Supported Cameras
FotoMagico is the easiest way to create a gorgeous slideshow on your Mac using your photos, videos, music and text. Use pre-built stories, story-parts or tell your very own, unique story. Present it live or export as a high resolution video.
Live Presentations - Knock The Socks Off Your Audience
Photographers around the world use FotoMagico for their presentations before a live audience because they find it is the best tool for the job.
FotoMagico slideshows are resolution independent, automatically using every pixel of the presentation medium, especially if it is a state-of-the art 4K projector at one of the most prestigious photography festivals.
It's easy to impress your peers at your photo club, automatically showing metadata such as title, location, date, aperture, exposure and more automatically from the photos you're showing.
To share your slideshow afterwards, just export to your favorite video platform or into your video format of choice.
Wedding Photography – Make The Couple Happy
Still photography alone just doesn't cut it any more for many newly-weds. Quickly and easily animate the photos and integrate any video, shot with a professional camera or an iPhone for a lasting record of the unforgettable moments.
Step up your wedding photography game and dazzle the wedding guests at the reception with a slideshow from the ceremony. With the help of a pre-built Snippet, creating that slideshow is a matter of minutes. And just hit "play" when you're done.
Travel Slideshows – Relive The Adventure
Instantly master the high art of distilling your vast pile of travel and holiday shots into a gripping travel report that conserves the happy memories for years to come using FotoMagico's carefully crafted Snippets.
Or let out your inner master storyteller and tweak all aspects of your slideshow precisely to your heart's content, ready for the big audience.
Automate the production of souvenir slideshows for your tour's customers by creating your own Snippets, including your own branding, making it easy and quick for the tour guide to provide each guest with a highly customized video.
Export to YouTube, save to a USB stick, create a DVD or Blu-Ray or interactively present to a live audience all from the same slideshow.
Slideshows For The Family – In Loving Memory
- Of course there are many happier family events, but when it comes to remembering a loved one, your slideshow should be hitting exactly the right note with beautiful transitions, the high image quality, perfect slideshow timing and the soundtrack appropriate for the mood. And when you're called upon to create this show, you usually don't have a lot of time to learn a complex application, which is why we keep a great set of creative tools simple and accessible.
Animating Stills – The Holy Grail Of Video Editing
- Gone are the days of tedious key frame based animation! Enjoy animating stills again and save a lot of time doing it. FotoMagico integrates easily with Final Cut Pro X and Premiere workflows for amazing b-roll and animated backgrounds.
Digital Signage – Spice Up Your Storefront Window
- Create digital Point of Sales signs with georgeous photos, videos, animations and up-to-date text info to increase sales.
- Format independence makes it easy to combine photos and videos from all kinds of sources and instantly play your slideshow without the need for rendering or format conversion.
- Easily distribute your slideshow to multiple FotoMagico installations via USB stick or network connection.
- Comfortably author for unusual video formats such as Full HD in portrait orientation.
Making movies on a shoestring budget? No need hunting for talented actors, building a stage or even writing a script. A bit of clay or a toy can be the star of your animated masterpiece. Spending quality time with your kids? Watch them tap their creative potential and be amazed at what they create. iStopMotion for iPad is also ideal for use in the classroom and in all disciplines, honing creativity, problem-solving and communication skills in students of all ages.
Stop Motion Animation
A movie is actually a sequence of photos paraded before your eyes at high speed, usually at about 25 frames per second. Things seem to move because of small differences from one picture to the next. Early film makers invented stop motion animation (also known as stop action animation or claymation) to create a giant gorilla climbing up the Empire State Building. The gorilla puppet would be moved a tiny bit in between taking images, coming to life when the images were played back as a movie.
With iStopMotion for iPad you can now easily create your own masterpiece at home.
Better control, easier animation, a higher sense of achievement
The camera overlay is the magic sauce of iStopMotion for iPad. While animating, you can actually see what changes you make to the scene by seeing both the last picture you've taken and the current view from the camera overlayed. This lets you animate very quickly and with high accuracy. You can easily adjust the opacity using an innovative control that appears when you tap and hold on the iPad.
- Camera Overlay
- Instant Playback
- Animated GIF
- Remote Camera
- Remote Control
- Continuous Exposure
- White Balance
Mouseposé 3 is an essential tool for everyone doing presentations or demos. When turned on, it dims the screen and puts a spotlight on the area around the mouse pointer, easily guiding the audience‘s attention to an area of interest. Of course, there are other uses as well. If you have a large screen, it helps you quickly locate the mouse pointer when you return to your work after an interruption. Visually impaired people tell us that it helps them as well.
Visualizing Mouse Clicks
One of the most important aspects of presenting is for an audience to be able to follow what the presenter is doing. Clicking the mouse is usually easily missed, so Mouseposé 3 now lets you visualize the mouse clicks by drawing a red circle (or two or three depending on the number of mouse clicks) around the mouse. In Mouseposé 3, you can turn on a sound to be played when the Mouse is clicked and the right and left clicks have a different color.
Hitting a user definable hot key turns on the Mouseposé effect, dimming the screen and putting the mouse pointer into a "virtual laserpointer" that makes it easy to locate. The desktop behind it remains functional, so that apps can be used while Mouseposé 3 is turned on. With Keynote 3, Apple even added a setting that allows you to use Mouseposé 3 with the popular presentation software
Highlight that Window
New in Mouseposé 3: When the Mouse stays over a window for more than a configurable time, the focus automatically expands to highlight the window. Your presentation moves smoothly from detail to context.
Let it Speak for Itself
Wouldn't it be great if a program could explain itself? Mouseposé 3 can! Listen and watch as Mouseposé 3 takes you on a tour of itself, highlighting the most important switches and settings and showing you what it can do. Just click on 'Talkthrough', sit back and enjoy.
Clearly Show What You Type
- With keystroke visualisation, your audience sees the keys you press. This way they will understand your demonstration much better. Useful for product demos and trainings.
Excellence through Elegance
- Your presentation tool should help you keep the flow going. A smooth start/stop animation is not only raising your audience's attention, it simply looks very good. And an adjustable smooth edge ads a certain touch.
AppleScript and Speech Recognition
- Mouseposé 3 features an extended scripting dictionary which together with the speech synthesis of Mac OS X allows you to build your own 'Talkthrough' scripts. See the built-in help for an example script.
- With AppleScript, you can also tie in remote control devices such as Salling Clicker which lets you control your Mac from your Bluetooth enabled mobile phone.
- You can also use speech recognition to turn Mouseposé 3 on and off via Speakable Items.
PhotoPresenter is perfect for the ad hoc show and tell session.
- Browse your photo library, tap on the photo or video and it will appear on the second screen.
- Your audience will not see any picture you don't intend them to see.
- Jump back and forth, not restricted by a preset order.
- Pick the best among multiple versions of the same motif before showing them using the preview mode.
- Point out features of your photos with the built-in Laser Pointer or highlight an area with the Mouseposé effect.
- Brand your presentations by showing your own logo on the screen the audience sees when the presentation starts or no image or video is displayed.
Clean Up Your Sandbox.
Get To The Bottom Of It
Some QuickTime components are incompatible with OS X sandboxing, which leads to problems – including crashes – with many popular video and photo apps. SandboxCleaner finds and reveals those components, helping you to fix the problems and keep your system up and running smoothly.
If SandboxCleaner detects one of the components known to cause problems, it helps you figure out what to do. In some cases, the vendor of the component offers an update and SandboxCleaner directs you to it. In other cases, it might be best to disable the component using the Finder and contact the corresponding vendor for further information. If you know of components that cause issues but are not reported or are experiencing any other problems with SandboxCleaner, simply notify us via the Feedback Assistant. We will update the database suggesting the best way to deal with it.
Help Your Friends
Incompatible QuickTime components are a widespread problem. Many of your friends will experience the same or even worse problems than you. Unkempt sandboxes can lead to frustration – and no one wants a grumpy friend around! Be your friend’s hero by letting them know about SandboxCleaner using the built-in Twitter, Facebook and email sharing feature.
Over the past few months we collected data about issues with outdated or incompatible QuickTime components — such as codecs that come with webcams or digital cameras — reported by the users of FotoMagico and iStopMotion. These problems affect other video and photo apps as well, so we decided to provide this troubleshooting utility to all Mac users. Everyone with a Mac running OS X 10.8 or higher should run SandboxCleaner.
Create unique, artistically inspired, spacial collages of images that you take by slowly moving the camera around in 3D space. The resulting pictures are somewhat similar to what is called "panography" or "Hockneyesque" (after the artist David Hockney).
Simply start the recording in "You Gotta See This!", swipe the scene up, down, left and right with the camera and share the image created by one of the six amazing themes on Twitter, Facebook or by email. Or simply save it to your camera roll for later presentation. "You Gotta See This!" uses the gyroscope of the iPhone 4 (or newer), the iPod touch (4th generation or newer) iPad 2 (or newer) and iPad mini to determine the camera orientation while you record and positions the images it takes accordingly on a flat surface to create the spacial collages.
PartySnapper is a social photo wall on steroids. Every guest at your party snaps pictures with their iPhones. These are transmitted instantly to your own iPad or iPhone wirelessly and turned into a beautiful photo wall that plays on a TV or projector connected via AirPlay or cable. At the end of the party, you don’t need to ask your guests to send you their photos because they already are collected on your device. PartySnapper is a single app that has both a photo snapping mode for party-goers and a mode for displaying a photo wall.
The Social Photo Wall App for Apple TV.