Tenable Nessus Professional Overview
Cybersecurity is one of the existential threats of our time. New types of connected devices and compute platforms, from Cloud to IoT, have exploded the cyber attack surface. And more tools collecting more data doesn’t equate to actionable insight for the CISO, C-suite and Board of Directors. The old way of simply scanning on-premises IT devices for vulnerabilities is no longer enough. It’s time for a new approach.
Today, 24,000 organizations around the world rely on us to help them understand and reduce cybersecurity risk. Our goal is to arm every organization, no matter how large or small, with the visibility and insight to answer three critical questions at all times: Where are we exposed? To what extent are we exposed? Where should we focus to reduce our exposure?
We are the Cyber Exposure company.
|Requirements:||Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2620.
Memory: 4 x 32GB RAM (128GB).
Disk: 1.5TB usable capacity
Minimum screen resolution: 1280 x 1024
The first Cyber Exposure platform to protect any asset on any computing platform. Eliminate blind spots with the industry’s most comprehensive visibility into traditional and modern assets, such as cloud, mobile devices, containers and web applications.
Accurately identifies assets and their vulnerabilities, enabling faster remediation. Supports today’s most dynamic assets in ever-changing IT environments, including PCI ASV.
Web Application Scanning
Enables a comprehensive view of vulnerabilities in all your web applications – including AJAX and HTML5 web apps.
Provides end-to-end visibility of container images, so you can discover, track and continuously protect containers. Seamlessly and securely enables DevOps.
- Delivers visualization, analytics and measurement insights to help you understand and reduce your Cyber Exposure.
Complete Asset Visibility
- Live discovery of both traditional and modern assets – including cloud, mobile, and containers – across any computing platform (even the ones you didn’t know about).
Actionable, Reliable Insight
- Automatically assess where each asset is exposed and to what extent. Prioritize vulnerabilities, measure risks and speed remediation through intelligent use of business context.
Accurate Asset Tracking
- Easily identify, track and license all your assets – even short-lived assets – while reducing costs and seeing your environment more clearly.
Simple to Deploy and Manage
- With a choice of cloud or on-prem deployment models, Tenable.io includes scalable, centralized management that allows you to focus on security, not technology.
- Security, risk and compliance executives and teams who need...
- Continuous visibility and insight across any number of dynamic assets: IT - Cloud - Containers and Applications - IoT - OT
- Powerful and flexible enterprise-grade vulnerability management, analytics, reporting and integrations to support end-to-end workflows
- Flexibility of SaaS or on-premises deployment options
Nessus is deployed by millions of users worldwide to identify vulnerabilities, policy-violating configurations and malware that attackers use to penetrate your or your customer's network.
Easy to Use
Policy creation is simple and only requires a few clicks to scan an entire network.
The Nessus scanner covers more technologies and identifies more vulnerabilities, providing a higher detection rate than competing solutions.
Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
Complete vulnerability scanning solution with unlimited scans against unlimited IPs for one low cost.
Fast & Accurate
- High-speed accurate scanning with low false positives lets you quickly identify those vulnerabilities that need fixing first.
- Tenable researchers leverage extensive intelligence sources – providing plug-ins that deliver timely response for the latest vulnerabilities and threats.
- Easily move to Tenable.io – with tools that speed migration – as vulnerability management needs increase.
BENEFITS FOR SECURITY CONSULTANTS
- Unlimited assessments
- Easily transferable license
- Customized reporting
- Works with popular penetration testing tools
BENEFITS FOR SECURITY PRACTITIONERS
- Pre-built policies and templates make it easy to quickly become an expert and achieve fast time to value.
- Support more technologies and identify more vulnerabilities to eliminate gaps.
- Management burdens are minimized with automatic plugin updates and a constant feed of new information from Tenable.
- Extensive asset detection and configuration audits help you focus patch and hygiene efforts.
- Security practitioners, consultants and pen testers who need...
- Fast, comprehensive and accurate point-in-time vulnerability scans for traditional IT assets (servers, network infrastructure, PCs)
- An efficient and easy to use tool: easily transferable licenses, flexible installation options (including via cloud instance or bootable USB stick) and tailored report branding
- On-premises deployment