RADMIN - Remote Control Software Overview
Radmin is one of the safest, fastest and most popular remote access software solutions designed for Windows.
A remote computer screen can be viewed on a local monitor in either a window or a full-screen display. All mouse movements and keystrokes are transferred directly to the remote computer.
Files can be transferred to and from the remote computer, and communication with the remote computer's user is possible by either Text Chat or Voice Chat.
|Platforms:||Radmin 3.5 fully supports Windows 10 32-bit and 64-bit, including User Account Control and Fast User Switching. Radmin Server 3.5 supports Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/ 2012/2008/2003/2000 (32-bit) and Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/ 2012/2008/2003 (64-bit) operating|
Remote access & tech support
Radmin is one of the most popular remote access software products. It is used in more than 100,000 companies worldwide for remote tech support and system administration. IT professionals attest to its stable operation, strong encryption of all transmitted data and ease of use.
Remote tech support
With Radmin, a technician can support a user’s computer remotely and fix problems as if he were right there in front of the remote PC. Troubleshooting of remote users’ computers can be performed almost instantly so employees don’t waste time waiting for technical support. Radmin is invaluable, increasing IT department efficiency and company productivity.
Remote access and system administration
Radmin allows secure remote access to network computers and servers and makes remote system administration easy and efficient. System administrators can carry out essential network operations remotely, such as software updates, troubleshooting of PCs and servers, etc.
5 reasons IT professionals choose Radmin for remote access and tech support
- High-speed connection
- Low system requirements & easy deployment
Work from anywhere
- Work on your office desktop from home,
- just as if you were sitting right in front of it.
- Access your office computer, files and network while on business trips, wherever you are.
- High-speed connection
- The highest security level
- Affordable price
Key Features List
- Highest Speed of Work
- Highest Security Level
- Hardware remote control with Intel® AMT support
- Full compatibility with Windows 10
- Text and Voice Chat
- Easy to use
- Secure "Drag and Drop" file Transfer with "Delta Copy" feature
- Multiple Connections Support
- Free Technical Support
Other Features for Remote Computer Control
- Transfers remote screens in 2, 4, 16, 256, 65 thousand or 16 million colors.
- Compatibility with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP multiple user sessions.
- Radmin Viewer is compatible with Wine (software to run Windows applications on Linux). You can control remote computer from Linux machines.
- Fully supports the display of animated and alpha-blended remote computer cursors.
- Mouse wheel support.
- Special keystroke handling and optional Full keyboard control.
- Supports high resolution modes (there is no limit to the maximum display resolution).
- Remote screens can be displayed inside a window or full screen with smooth scaling and the original aspect ratio.
- Multiple monitors support.
- Two-way clipboard transfer with Unicode support.
- Unlimited phonebook for Radmin connections with an explorer-like interface, folders and drag-and-drop support.
- Shortcuts from phonebook records to the desktops listed in those phonebook records.
- Scan to find running Radmin Servers.
- Multilanguage user interface and built-in help.
- Telnet connection mode.
- Shutdown Connection Mode.
- Radmin Server runs only as a service.
- Compatibility with Radmin Server 2.x.
- Five incorrect passwords sequence security delay.
- DNS name and user name info added to the log file.