Spyrix Keylogger Overview
Keylogger send reports to Email, Dropbox or Google Drive. Keylogger record activity: Facebook, MySpace, Google+,Chats, Emails, Skype, WEB Surfing, Search Engines.
|Platforms:||Win 10,Win 8,Win7 x32,Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista x64, WinXP|
Spyrix Keylogger to Email, Dropbox, Google Drive – Main features:
- Keylogger (keystrokes logging)
- With the keystrokes logger, you can see all the keystrokes that are made on your computer, even if they have been removed.
- Send Reports to Email, Dropbox or Google Drive
- It also features log delivery to email, FTP, Dropbox or Google Drive where logs are sent to in certain intervals of time.
- Remote monitoring via secure web account
- Monitor your computer activities through a secured web account by logging in from any computer remotely. This means you can monitor your computer without having physical access to it.
- Screenshots capture
- It takes screenshot of the desktop view without the user knowing it.
- Invisible mode
- The program will be present on the desktop tray but it will be invisible to the user.
- Undetectable to antivirus software
- Unlike other applications, this program is not susceptible or detectable by anti-viruses, which prevents them from blocking it. The monitoring system has special algorithms which prevents its detection.
- Remote Uninstallation
- You can remove Spyrix Personal Monitor on the target PC remotely – through secure web account.
- Remote monitoring from any place and any device (PC, tablet, smartphone)
- Clipboard control
- The application features clipboard control and monitors and records all the activities in the form of the programs and applications that are run on the system.
- Facebook + Social Networking Activity
- It monitors and records the activities carried out on social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, My Space, Twitter etc.
- Skype (Two-way dialogue interception)
- Search Engines Monitoring
- Records the searches that are carried on search engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo and AOL. This includes recording of keywords that are used for making the searches.
- 20+ Popular IM Messengers Activity
- It monitors the activities of more than 20 renowned Messengers such as MSN and ICQ.
- URL monitoring
- URL monitoring allows you to know what websites and pages the user visited.
- Blocking sites: by categories (for example adult, dating), blacklist of URLs, blacklist of keywords.
- You can block websites by classifying them as adult or inappropriate and can also block the use of certain keywords.
- Apps activity
- View all running applications including games and iTunes
- Alert keywords
- It renders keyword alerts to enable you to know the keywords that are being used to make web searches through your computer system.
- Analytics module
- Also included in this program is the feature of Analytics module which is used for report generation and other services.
- User Activity
- It keeps a complete track on the user activities and maintains record.
- “Black List” Sites (Alert URLs)
- It also renders URL alerts by blacklisting the URLs of sites.
- Removable Drives (USB, HDD, SD) Control
- The activities of removable drives such as HDD, USB and SD can be both monitored and controlled.
- Printer Control
- This program also has the trait of Printer Control which allows controlling the printer activities on the system.
- Stand-alone Report with Screenshots
- The application renders complete standalone reports coupled with screen shots.
- Domain users monitoring
- Activity monitoring of domain users in corporate networks(available for Business licenses)