MacPaw Inc. is a fresh, independent software development company filled with passionate people. They specialize in software development using the latest OS X technologies.
At MacPaw they create innovative and high-quality products to solve complex tasks easily. The key to their success is combining a great team with the best technologies and innovative design.
|Price (RRP):||from $9,99 to to $199.95|
|Platforms:||OS X 10.7+
Compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7
|Requirements:||40 MB space|
Hider 2 gives you the ability to hide and encrypt data on your Mac. It’s easy-to-use and ultra-secure.
Your data, protected
Hider 2 is the Fort Knox of digital storage. Anything and everything you hide with Hider 2 is tightly locked up and hidden, making it ultra-secure.
Encrypted data is safe data. Each and every file you hide with Hider 2 is automatically AES-256 encrypted upon hiding.
Hider 2 keeps your data locked up and protected with password protection. Nobody gets into the app or your data without your password.
External Drive Support
- Hide, encrypt, and then completely disconnect your data. Why leave data on your Mac when you can make it remote for extra security?
Everything in its place
- Organization is key when it comes to hiding and keeping track of files. Hider 2 helps you sort out your data so you don’t have to worry about losing things to the abyss of your hard drive.
- Create your own custom groups within Hider 2 to keep your data nice and tidy. Nothing is better than clean, categorized hiding.
Hide Entire Folders
- Don’t waste time sifting through lists of individual files. Save it by choosing to hide and encrypt entire folders.
- In-app notes are a great way to quickly jot down passwords and phone numbers while remaining organized.
Finder Tags Compatibility
- Already tagged? Good. Hider 2 makes sorting and filing hidden files easy with its integration of Finder Tags.
Encrypto lets you encrypt files before sending them to friends or coworkers. Drop a file into Encrypto, set a password, and then send it with added security.
Secure any file with AES-256 encryption
Encrypto takes any file or folder and adds AES-256 encryption to it. With encryption, you know your file is incredibly secure and that only the right person can access it.
Create a password hint
Rather than relay a password to the recipient, include a unique, embedded password hint that only they would be able to decipher.
Send files securely
Send encrypted files via email, Messages, AirDrop, Dropbox, carrier pigeon with USB stick — however you send them, your files are protected.
Or save them to disk
- With Encrypto, not only can you encrypt and share files, but you can also save them to your own disk. Select your files, put them through Encrypto, and voilà — they’re protected.
Hide the original
- Why stop at encryption? Encrypto’s got seamless integration with Hider 2, which lets you hide your files and make them invisible to everyone — but you, of course.
Get your own private cryptographer
- If you haven’t been living on Mars these last years, having a data encryption strategy is a must. Let Encrypto be part of it. It's easy to use and impossible to hack. Download and give it a spin right now.
Find duplicate files and wipe them away with Gemini 2. It's smart, laser accurate, and recovers tons of space on your Mac.
Detect and delete duplicates.
Locate and remove duplicate files, even if they're in remote corners of your system. Gemini 2 scans your whole disk speed-of-light fast, no matter how massive it is. Dig through scan results and hand-pick the files to erase, or better — let Smart Select do all the work.
Spot and shred similars.
Just like duplicates, similars are space wasters. Now, Gemini 2 is after them. Spot files that look alike, see how they differ, and delete those you don't need. Because you have better use for all the space they occupy.
Your photos matter. Their copies don't.
Do you really need 10 retakes of the Golden Gate? Probably not. Don't let copies invade your Photos: find duplicate pictures, look at them closely, and zap the extras.
You only enjoy one tune at a time.
- Even if you play the same tune on repeat, one copy is enough. Delete duplicates in iTunes: Gemini scans it to find those five copies of "Space Oddity" you've stored up.
It's smart, and getting smarter.
- Gemini is smart. It easily tells copies from originals. It knows which files to keep intact. But the best thing is that it learns to select duplicates the way you do. Gemini's algorithm remembers what you delete and what you choose to keep. It's like an apprentice you are training.
Nothing's deleted for good — until you say so.
- Never worry about losing the wrong file by mistake. Gemini moves duplicates to the Trash and lets you bring them back in a click. If you do want the copies off your Mac, delete them for good. If you just want them out of your way, stash them in a faraway folder. It's always your call.
Simple is stellar
- Gemini's carefully crafted to be super simple. Whatever you need to do — view duplicates in detail or quickly destroy them — it takes a few clicks. Because that's what a good duplicate finder does: makes things simpler.
- One of the things users love about Gemini 2 is how good it looks. In fact, even design critics give it five stars: Gemini 2 won the Red Dot award for UI design, so it’s officially the prettiest duplicate finder out there.
Keep your PC clean and running like new with CleanMyPC. It scans your whole computer to clean up junk files, speed up your PC, and boost its performance. CleanMyPC is more than a PC cleaner — it’s an essential tool that cares for your computer.
A good PC cleanup makes all the difference
As you use your computer, it piles up all kind of junk: cache, log files, and what not. This junk gobbles up your disk space and drags down your computer’s performance. CleanMyPC knows exactly where to find the useless files, and which of them are safe to remove. A few clicks — and you’re back on a fast, clean PC.
Get Windows Registry clutter out of the way
Imagine having to find something in a closet packed full of trash. Could take you hours. That’s how it works with Windows Registry: when it’s cluttered with outdated entries, your software and OS have trouble finding the right data in there. CleanMyPC keeps the Registry on your PC clean to make sure your computer is up to speed.
Uninstall the right way to keep your PC clean
Most Windows apps come with their own uninstallers — except they don’t always remove the entire program and leave behind useless cache files or toolbars. With CleanMyPC Multi Uninstaller, you get rid of several apps at a time along with all their leftovers that are typically overlooked. Just make your choice and be sure Multi Uninstaller will leave no traces of unneeded apps.
Windows startup won’t slow you down again
- Waiting forever for your PC to boot? That’s because of autorun programs that load along with Windows. Lighten the load on your system without rummaging through the settings: CleanMyPC shows you autorun items in a single list, so all it takes to disable them is a click. There’s no easier way to speed up a PC startup.
Cut down on extensions
- Why put an additional load on your PC with toolbars and extensions you don’t even use? CleanMyPC keeps add-ons within easy reach, so you can quickly spot the ones you don’t need and turn them off.
Erase your files securely
- Did you know other people can recover the files you delete? Unless you delete them securely, of course. CleanMyPC shreds your files and makes them impossible to recover, so you can be sure sensitive data is gone.
Protect your online privacy
- CleanMyPC scans all your browsers to gather traces of your online activity in one spot. No need to dig through browser settings to clean up cookies or login data: just hit a button to wipe your entire online history clean.
Get rid of the hibernation file
- Even if you never use Hibernation, there’s a file that stores a snapshot of your session in case you do — and it hogs gigabytes on your disk. Disabling it manually can be a hassle, but CleanMyPC makes that super simple.
Easily drag-and-drop files directly to any drive, check disk stats and automatically clean hidden junk from external drives.
Unnoticed — until you need it
CleanMyDrive 2 is always at hand — just a lightweight interface that takes up little space and practically no system resources. It works for you around the clock so you have easy access to all your drives.
It works for all your drives
Is your camera’s SD card not writing as fast as it should? Your USB stick won’t connect to some devices? CleanMyDrive 2 works with SSD, external hard drives, SD cards, USB flash drives and pretty much anything that stores files.
Know what takes up space
Not only do you get to see how much space is taken up on each drive, but also what’s on them. CleanMyDrive 2 shows the storage bar for each of your external drives. Just like Mac’s native bar for the internal drive, you get to see types of files and how much they hog.
Clean hidden junk
- CleanMyDrive 2 cleans up files which are otherwise hard to get rid of. Such as service files created by macOS and Windows that corrupt your external drive’s compatibility with other devices. Most of them are hidden. Others are visible, but hard to delete. And all of them mean trouble.
Copy files quickly to any drive
- With CleanMyDrive 2 you don’t have to rummage around in Finder — all of your drives are at hand in the menu bar. Drag and drop any file right into the app to copy it to the drive you want.
Close, unplug, and go
- Why stand around waiting for each drive to eject when you just can hit the Eject All button? Or even faster — a keyboard shortcut. And, if you’ve accidentally closed your Mac with a USB stick plugged in, CleanMyDrive 2 ejects it automatically, keeping all your data intact.
Make your drive yours
- Mac apps are meant to be fun, not just functional. Customize your disk icons in CleanMyDrive 2 to easily recognize every drive. Purchase a fun icon pack from our collection and make every drive look amazing.
Easily clean and manage your drives
- With CleanMyDrive 2, cleaning hidden junk clogging up your drives is extremely easy and fun. Choose one manager for all your external and internal drives and make the storage-related chores a breeze.
Choose from hundreds of beautiful desktop backgrounds and let them change on your screen every week, day, or hour.
Desktop images in HD quality and endless quantity
There’s nothing more disappointing than a blurry background on a crisp Retina display. That’s why Wallpaper Wizard 2 includes only HD pictures. With some 25,000 images and new collections monthly, you won’t run out of HD backgrounds even if you set a fresh one daily.
There’s a wallpaper of anything, and it’s easy to find
Whether you like dramatic sea views, subtle textures, or Instagram-y still life, Wallpaper Wizard has got your background. You can spare yourself the Google search — just open the app and pick a collection that catches your eye, or find the perfect eye candy by categories and keywords.
An all-new desktop as often as you please
See a new desktop wallpaper whenever you look at your Mac without even having to open the app. Wallpaper Wizard is like your wallpaper playlist: just add all pictures you like to Roll, choose how often you’d like a new one, and enjoy the non-stop flow of beautiful imagery.
Beauty for all your displays
- A 13-inch display on your MacBook Air or three 4K monitors connected to an iMac? No matter how many displays you’ve got, Wallpaper Wizard will give them a new background. Different for each or the same for all, and always a feast for the eyes.
Meet the new Listen with online radio and tailored stations based on your tastes.
Get lost in the music
Whether you are in a car, on a bike, on running a marathon, Listen is a pleasure to use. No need for precise gestures or worrying about the next track — Listen is a perfect app if you just want to listen to music.
Your Mac. As good as new. CleanMyMac X is all-in-one package to awesomize your Mac. It cleans megatons of junk and makes your computer run faster. Just like it did on day one.
The Unarchiver is the world’s favorite RAR opener for Mac. Unlike Mac’s native tool it’s sleeker and supports all known archive types.