TechSmith provides over 180 countries around the world with screen capture and recording software for individual and professional use.
TechSmith desktop products, such as, Snagit, Camtasia, TechSmith Relay, and Morae, make it easy to create compelling, polished content you can share with anyone. Paired along with their mobile apps and integrations TechSmith is helping people collaborate and share across different devices and make sure customers can be productive wherever they are.
By constantly listening to customers and innovating new ways to solve technology challenges, TechSmith has moved to the front of the visual communication field. Now more than 200 employees strong, TechSmith develops a variety of applications that narrow communication gaps through images, videos, online hosting, and remote usability testing.
TechSmith has always helped you make great images and videos to communicate your ideas..
|Price (RRP):||from $27.00 to $1,995.00|
|Best Price:||(save on Qty. discounts up to 30%)|
|Platforms:||Microsoft Windows 10 (1803, 1709, 1703, 1607, and 1511), Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Server 2016, or Windows Server 2012 R2
macOS High Sierra (10.13), Sierra (10.12), or El Capitan (10.11)
|Requirements:||.NET 4.6 or later
2.4 GHz single core processor (dual core i5 required for video capture)
1 GB of RAM (4 GB required for video capture)
500 MB of hard-disk space for program installation
Video and Panoramic capture on Windows N requires the Media Feat
Create images and videos to give feedback, create clear documentation, and show others exactly what you see. Take the hassle out of creating images and videos. Capture your screen, edit images, and deliver results.
Quickly explain a process
If you're struggling to communicate clearly, Snagit lets you easily get your point across. Comment over your screenshots with arrows, shapes, and callouts. Or walk people through workflows and answer questions with a quick screen recording.
Add visuals to your documentation
What if all your documentation was quick to create, simple to update, and easy for users to follow? With Snagit, it only takes a few clicks to keep graphics current. Always provide users with up-to-date tutorials, how-to guides, and manuals. Even when the software you're documenting changes.
Be more engaging
Deliver engaging, visual content without compromising quality or relying on expensive design tools. Snagit is the best way to create quality screenshots, custom graphics, or screen recordings. Show off your product, improve engagement, and capture the attention of your audience.
Go beyond ordinary screen capture
- TechSmith Snagit 2018 is the only screen capture software with built-in advanced image editing and screen recording. So you can easily create high-quality images and videos all in one program.
Capture anything on your screen
- Snagit makes it easier and more intuitive to capture your screen or record video. Capture your entire desktop, region, window, or scrolling screen.
Edit with a few clicks
- Get a full suite of editing tools. And create images on your own. Edit screenshots or build custom graphics. Without needing to work with a designer.
- The human brain processes visuals 60,000 times faster than text. Snagit makes it easy to add videos and images to your email, training materials, documentation, blogs, or social media. Or get a short URL to share your screenshots and recordings with anyone.
Create professional videos without having to be a video pro. Edit videos with a powerful, yet easy-to-use video editor. Camtasia's video editor makes it easy to create amazing videos without being an expert.
Record your screen
Record anything — your whole screen or just a window. Or, add video, images, audio, and PowerPoint presentations that you already have.
A simple timeline makes editing video easy. Combine or split clips, trim, and speed up or slow down footage. Then, instantly preview inside the video editor.
Give videos polish with professional video editor effects. Add highlights, animation, titles, transitions and more. Simply drag and drop the effects onto the timeline.
Training and tutorials
- Record mouse movements
- Show keystrokes
- Add notes and annotations
Marketing and demos
- Drag-and-drop video editor
- Motion graphics
- Music tracks
- Drop in PowerPoint
- Add multimedia
- Webcam recording
- Improve learning with video
- Interactive quizzes
- Track results
Robust editing features for all your videos
- Capture video and audio from your desktop or record your iOS screen.
- Webcam lets you add a personal touch to your video.
- Import images, audio files, and video files up to 4K resolution.
- Build your videos quickly with multiple tracks for images, video, text, and audio.
- Arrows, callouts, shapes, and more help you get your point across.
- Add an intro/outro to the beginning or end of a clip, image, shape, or text.
- Zoom, pan, or create your own custom motion effects.
- A great way to add context to what you’re showing.
- Add audio effects to recordings, music, or narration to enhance your video.
- Adjust colors, add a drop shadow, change the clip speed, and more.
- Add quizzes to see who is watching your videos, and how much they've viewed.
- Put yourself in your video making it appear like you're right in the action.
Powerful video editing software for everything you do
- Promotional Videos
- Tutorial Videos
- Educational Videos
From focus groups to usability studies, Morae gives you insight into your users' experiences by providing powerful data.
Get great insights with Morae
Set up, record, observe, and analyze usability studies, focus groups, field research, and product testing. Watch the study or interaction remotely, take notes, and analyze results to instantly share your insights with others.
Software & web user experience testing
Morae provides you with hard data and undeniable examples of usability problems. It also automatically calculates and graphs effectiveness, efficiency, and satisfaction.
Market research & focus groups
Whether you gather customers around a formal conference table or sit down for a one-on-one, bring Morae along to capture the interaction, and share the results quickly.
Mobile device & hardware testing
- Regardless if it’s a mobile phone, GPS unit, or an espresso machine, you can improve the design of your product by testing it in the hands of real customers.
Customize Morae to work for you
- Write your own Recorder, Observer, and Manager plug-ins with Morae’s pluggable architecture, enabling you and your development team to build features specific to your testing environment.
Let anyone on your campus easily record lectures or training sessions from virtually anywhere. Relay gives you everything you need to record videos, share and manage content, and see lasting results.
Lecture capture across your campus
Relay makes recording lectures simple and consistent — whether in a lecture hall, office, or anywhere in between. Deploy the recorder to as many classrooms as you want. Relay's collaboration with Matrox® now offers hands-off capture and scheduling.
Seamless LMS integration
Make the most of your existing Blackboard, Moodle, Canvas, Brightspace, or other learning management system that supports LTI. Students can access video content directly through the LMS with no additional log-in. Analytics and quiz scores are reported automatically to the gradebook.
Easily create accessible videos
Relay includes built-in speech-to-text to generate closed captions, or you can add closed captions to your videos. The web-based caption editor streamlines caption editing and includes an automatic ADA guidelines checker. Quickly see where to adjust captions to meet guidelines and stay compliant.
How it Works
- Start with a simple and intuitive lecture capture video recorder that works from any computer or mobile device with a few clicks.
- Videos you create are then uploaded to an easy-to-navigate online video library that privately stores your content.
- After your video is uploaded track learning in real-time with Relay's built-in analytics, so you can quickly monitor student participation.
Buy Camtasia and Snagit together to save! Capture and record your screen, edit images, and make amazing videos.
Easily store and share the great content you create using TechSmith products with Screencast.
Easily get clear feedback from stakeholders and streamline your review process. Just upload your videos to see how easy it can be.
Record and share videos of any sport or activity directly from your mobile device for instant analysis and feedback.
A simple, free way to start sharing images and short videos and easily share them on the web.
Create photos and videos on your mobile device and bring them into your favorite TechSmith products with TechSmith mobile apps.